The U.S. electric shavers market size is projected to reach USD 7.91 billion by, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a 4.80% CAGR during the forecast period. Introduction of advanced electric shavers with 4- and 8-dimensional trimming support has enhanced trimming experience for youth. Incorporation of gels to minimize cuts and bleeding during shaving has also triggered interest and has compelled people to shift from traditional cartridge razors. With the evolution of technology, the variety of shavers and trimmers has increased and there are various products that suit consumer needs.
Sales of electric shavers and trimmers in the U.S. are estimated to ascend at a good rate over the next decade owing to changing buying behavior and orientation of consumers. Internet sales have been increasing and there is a shift from brick-and-mortar stores to online sales. Consumers use the Internet to procure cosmetics and grooming products from sites such as Amazon. Companies provide several discounts and offer to stay ahead of the competition, which is beneficial for customers.
The rising number of younger consumers in the U.S. and around the world is projected to be a major driver for the electric shaver market. Awareness among youth regarding personal grooming and hygiene has increased impressively in the recent past.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the study suggest:
- The U. S. electric shavers market is projected to reach USD 7.91 billion by 2025 at a CAGR of 4.80% during the forecast period
- Rotary shavers and foil shavers are steadily gaining popularity among women; the segment, however, still has immense potential for growth
- With the growing trend of e-commerce and an increasing number of customers purchasing goods online, distribution of shavers and trimmers through online portals has increased
- Shavers and trimmers have witnessed substantial technological advancements in the recent past. Growing availability of more precise and smoother grooming products is anticipated to be the key factor driving market growth
- Trimmers and clippers are estimated to hold the largest market share in the U.S. electric shavers market and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.03% during the forecast period
Leave a Reply