Microdermabrasion Device Market Growth & Trends
The global microdermabrasion devices market size is anticipated to reach USD 818.3 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 8.9%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing cases of skin-related conditions is a major factor driving the market growth. Moreover, high demand for anti-aging treatments due to growing geriatric population will boost the market. Increasing demand for cosmetic procedures is also anticipated to fuel the market growth.
For instance, according to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons article, Americans spent nearly at least USD 16.5 billion on minimally invasive procedures and cosmetic plastic surgeries in 2018, which reflects a nearly 4% increase from 2017. Moreover, many cosmetic and plastic procedures are performed as combination of more than one procedure, thus driving the market growth. In addition, introduction of new products for the treatment of various skin disorders is estimated to augemtn the market growth in future. Some of the key companies in the global microdermabrasion equipment market are Silhouet-Tone, Dermaglow, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Skin for Life.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary:
Microdermabrasion Device Market Report Highlights
- Diamond microdermabrasion devices are expected to account for the largest markets hare as they are non-invasive, highly effective, and help increase blood flow and production of collagen in the skin
- Others application segment held the largest microdermabrasion machine market share in 2018 and is expected to lead in future as well owing to increasing demand for skin-related procedures for various conditions and preference for non-invasive procedures
- Anti-aging is the fastest-growing application due to factors, such as growing geriatric population, demand for non-invasive procedures, and well-established healthcare infrastructure in developed economies
- Clinics and beauty centers segment is expected to lead the microdermabrasion systems market during the forecast period owing to availability of skilled professionals in these centers
- North America held a substantial market share in 2018 due to high demand for non-invasive techniques and presence of advanced medical infrastructure and a large number of dermatologists