January 2021 | Report Format: Electronic (PDF)
The global cash management system market size is expected to reach USD 25.37 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 12.6% from 2020 to 2027, according to a new report published by Grand View Research, Inc. The growth can be attributed to the increasing adoption of cash management systems by organizations to accurately predict their flow of money. These systems help businesses prevent and mitigate any fraudulent activity using fraud prevention strategies, which is expected to further fuel the demand.
The substantial traction in digital transformation has impacted the way organizations interact with their network banks and manage cash. The digital cash management systems allow businesses to gain high visibility into their financial health. The growing focus on managing business profits has accelerated market growth.
The advanced money management systems offer businesses with a connected experience. These systems help businesses automate and streamline the financial functions of an organization and offer extensibility and real-time integration of business operations. Moreover, they allow organizations to optimize their working capital, which is instrumental in driving market growth over the forecast period.
The money management systems are easy to use and have intuitive user interfaces, which allows the programming of risk management and process integration points. These systems, coupled with the intuitive user interfaces, permit multi-channel access to users. These systems are widely adopted, owing to various benefits such as transparency, lower operational risk, and effective predictability.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The solution segment is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to the wide usage of the component in businesses for managing liquidity, mitigating risks, and ensuring payment security
- The cash flow forecasting segment is expected to register the highest CAGR over the forecast period. These type of operations automate the collection of money flow data from all sources and provide real-time visibility and forecasts through a suite of dashboards, reports, and analytical tools
- Cloud is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period. This deployment type offers various benefits, such as a virtually infallible computer support network and independent data-mining, and reporting capability
- The large enterprises segment is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. These enterprises are widely adopting cash management systems to improve their liquidity management
- As cash volume continues to grow across the globe, cash management systems are expected to gain significant traction in the banking sector
- Increased spending on the establishment of SMEs in Asia Pacific is expected to fuel the cash management system market growth over the forecast period
- Key market players include Intacct Corporation, NTT Data Corporation, Sopra Banking Software SA, Giesecke & Devrient GmbH, and Oracle Corporation