COVID-19 Update: Due to the outbreak of coronavirus, the companies couldn’t manufacture the product as well as supply the product in the market which has hit the smart kettle market adversely.
The global smart kettle market size is expected to reach USD 968.5 million by 2025, expanding at a CAGR of 19.2% in the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is driven by the increasing penetration of IoT (Internet of Things) and artificial intelligence devices. Moreover, the rapid technological upgradation, rise in the emergence of smart technologies, and launch of voice assistant devices like Amazon Echo and Google home appliances are considered to be the major factors fueling the market growth. In addition, these appliances are equipped with high intelligence sensors and can be operated remotely from android or iOS systems of smartphones or tablets.
The growing trend of connected devices in small kitchen appliances is also expected to propel the market in the forecast period. Small kitchen appliances industry is expected to grow at a significant rate owing to features like connected security and intelligent sensors, with an emphasis on time-saving and convenience. Moreover, shifting trend of consumers toward technology-led products is driving the need for electric and energy-efficient kettles in the kitchen appliances market.
Request a FREE Sample Copy:
Smart Kettle Market Report Highlights
- Rising demand for smart homes with the importance of remote control using smart technology is boosting the demand for smart kettles.
- By technology, the Wi-Fi segment accounted for the largest market share of 34.9% in the year 2019.
- By power rating, the increasing purchasing power of residents in western countries including the U.S., U.K., and Germany, and their interest in buying high-powered kettles with benefits such as fast speed boiling and time-saving features are driving the market growth.
- By region, Asia Pacific was estimated to be the largest market in 2019 owning to the growing trend of smart technology-driven small kitchen appliances.
- Some of the major companies in the smart kettle market are Breville Group Limited; Smarter Applications Ltd.; AEG, Fellow Industries, Inc.; Xiaomi; Brewista, Inc.; Sage Appliances; and AppKettle.
- The market players are indulged in innovations and smart technology and are investing a huge amount in research and development to provide the best products to the consumers and gain an edge over their competitors.
Smart Kettle Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global smart kettle market based on technology, power rating, and region:
Smart Kettles Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016–2027)
Smart Kettles Power Rating Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016–2027)
- Up to 1200 W
- 1200–1800 W
- 1800–3000 W