Cable Management System Market Growth & Trends
The global cable management system market size is poised to reach USD 26.48 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc., progressing at a CAGR of 8.2% during the forecast period. Growing demand for cable management systems in the IT & telecommunication industry is projected to augment the market.
Cable management products help in handling cabling systems in residential and commercial buildings to manage cable connections during pre-construction as well as post construction. Numerous components of cable management systems are used in the construction industry, such as floor ducts & boxes, cable glands & connectors, electrical raceways, trays & ladders, and electrical conduit systems. Surging demand for better infrastructure and rapid industrialization in developing economies are driving the cable management system market.
Government initiatives for time-bound creation of excellent infrastructure in developing countries are boosting the growth of the construction sector, which in turn is fueling the demand for cable management systems. Using these systems minimize the risk of cables being disconnected and also protect them from damages caused due to stretching or harsh environment conditions.
Stringent legal and regulatory standards have compelled manufacturers to develop durable and flexible management systems. This is further anticipated to boost the demand for cable management systems over the forecast period. Growing demand for metallic cable trays in industrial and commercial applications is estimated to stoke market growth.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary:
Cable Management System Market Report
Cable Management System Market Report Highlights
- Cable management systems find applications in the oil & gas industry due to properties such as ability to perform in harsh environments, reliability, high insulation, and high resistance to chemicals
- PVC plastic materials are widely used in the oil & gas industry owing to their high acid-resistant capability. Heat shrinks insulation cables in case of fire, due to which they are primarily used in the manufacturing of cable ducts, cable trays, and cable trunks that are installed in oil & gas plants
- North America is expected to dominate the market through 2025, accounting for over 32.0% of the overall revenue
- Surging demand for data communication cables for transmission of signals is likely to escalate the need for cable trays and cable trunks in regions such as China, Japan, India, and other developing countries
- Key industry participants include ABB Ltd.; Atkore International Holdings Ltd.; Chatsworth Products, Inc.; Eaton Corporation; Legrand SA; and Enduro Composites, Inc.
Cable Management System Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global cable management system market on the basis of product, material, end use, and region:
Cable Management System Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014–2025)
- Cable Trays
- Cable Trunks
- Boxes, Connectors, and Distribution Boards
- Cable Conduits
Cable Management System Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014–2025)
Cable Management System End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014–2025)
- IT & Telecom
- Energy & Utilities
- Oil & Gas
- Public Infrastructure