Clinical Perinatal Software Market Growth & Trends
The global clinical perinatal software market size is expected to reach USD 382.5 million by 2027, registering a 8.3% CAGR during the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The increasing number of stillbirth cases globally is boosting the market growth.
Integrated software product segment held the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2019. Increasing demand for the workflow integration of medical professionals is anticipated to drive the growth of this segment in the forthcoming years. Moreover, technological advancements and growing adoption are the factors projected to continue fueling the segment growth over the forecast period.
In terms of application, fetal monitoring data services held the largest revenue share in 2019. These services provide accurate and adequate monitoring of fetal heartbeat and uterine contraction. Mobile fetal monitoring allows patients to remotely access the data to track the fetal development. This factor is projected to positively influence the segment growth during the forecast period.
Supportive government initiatives for maintaining maternal health are increasing the adoption of clinical perinatal software. Moreover, adoption and implementation of healthcare IT solutions such as monitoring systems in clinics, hospitals and surgical centers have increased the efficiency of work and reduced healthcare expenditure, thereby propelling the market growth.
The industry players are taking initiatives to develop new software with added data security, thus propelling further growth. For instance, in May 2018 Myriad Genetics acquired Counsyl in order to improve its portfolio in noninvasive prenatal screening.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary:
Clinical Perinatal Software Market Report
Clinical Perinatal Software Market Report Highlights
- On basis of product, integrated software dominated the revenue in 2019 owing to the increased adoption of this software among healthcare and clinics
- On basis of deployment model, on premise held the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to its data security and ease of access
- On basis of application, workflow management software is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to its increased productivity and increasing adoption
- On basis of end use, hospitals and clinics dominated the market for clinical perinatal software in terms of revenue share in 2019 owing to the presence of advanced technology and increased footfall
- Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the fastest CAGR over the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to an increase in disposable income and supportive government initiatives
Clinical Perinatal Software Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global clinical perinatal software market report on the basis of product, deployment model, application, end use, and region:
Clinical Perinatal Software Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016–2027)
Clinical Perinatal Software Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016–2027)
Clinical Perinatal Software Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016–2027)
- Fetal Monitor Data Services
- Workflow Management
- Patient Documentation
Clinical Perinatal Software End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016–2027)
- Hospital/ Clinics
- Maternity Clinics